Monday, September 9, 2013

You learn a new thing everyday

Today in the fun and usual awesome class of Human Geography we learned how to use this thing where all of us can communicate with each other and how in the you know old days where you would have to go over someone's house or meet up at the  library to look up stuff but now we got this device that we can look up anything in the whole entire world its really awesome. Lastly when we had mass today I thought it was really cool because I'm Greek Orthodox and so its a little bit different and I really enjoyed it even though I didn't take communion or sing. It was a really cool and awesome experience for me and for everyone around me. There was a real comparison to Roman Catholic and Greek Orthodox they each take communion and the priest each read from the Bible and reads the Holy Gospels. We all believe in Jesus Christ and all the Saints and Angels.    

No comments:

Post a Comment