Wednesday, November 13, 2013

TEST DAY

Today in class we took the human geography, country and presidential test. Guess what, now you say what, well I don't know how I did cause I knew that the answers were right but I got this feeling in me that I failed for some reason and I don't know why, it just feels that way. But who cares will just have to see when I get the test back some time next week. My goal is to get a B or better in this human geography class because no one likes Cs and I wouldn't take them either so I guess Bs or better. You see you want good grades because colleges like to see really high grades because you can get scholar ships and everything. So that way your future after college when you have a job is good and you can get paid lots of money and live in a nice house with your family.

No comments:

Post a Comment