Monday, October 28, 2013

First day back

I'm finally back to school I'm so excited I've been waiting forever. Any who, now that I'm back to school its business time, today in class we got into class and broke into small groups and started working on our religion project. My group is me, Grace, Devin and Matt. And our religion is Hinduism, its a very interesting religion because its the oldest organized religion. The religion is very old and has a lot of history behind it. Hinduism is not based on one god it is made of three, there isn't a holy man like in our case ours is Jesus, and each of the three gods has its own part, the one god is in charge or the creator of the earth, the second god is in charge of the universe right now and the other god is in charge of the after death. I really hope I get to learn more about that religion and other religions.

1 comment: